Sunday, January 10, 2016

New glasses

We have all gotten used to seeing Boaz in his crooked glasses. He sat on them the first week of getting them about two years ago. I have taken them back and the girls have tried to straighten them out, but they have remained semi-crooked to full on crooked for the duration.


This is an old picture, when we were at Disneyland with cousins, but it shows his crooked glasses.

So during Christmas break Boaz and I visited the eye doctor. His eyes have stayed close to the same prescription. That is good. He picked out some new glasses.


His new specs. They have felt a bit weird to him because they are straight. I think they look great. 

Here is a full face shot.


Silly boy was determined not to smile. But I was patient and snapped this one.


A bit blurry, but a very handsome boy.




1 comment:

Anaise said...

Nice glasses, Boaz. :) You look great!