Sunday, January 3, 2016

Scripture

I have been distracted by the holidays. So, jumping back into the program.


I grew up hearing about Saturday's warriors. I loved the music and sang the songs.

Now as a parent, I look at my young warriors. They fight political correctness, culture, the me generation, instant gratification and who knows what else. They have the media, popularity, the sliding morals to withstand.

I worry about everything that they have to fight against.

I love that Heavenly Father has said, "be not afraid of them."

Just another reminder to have faith and confidence in God. He is in charge and will not be moved from His plan. He has already won. I just need to stay on His team.

1 comment:

Anaise said...

I just wrote not 5 minutes ago about the daily battle to live the gospel and how I worry about my children . . . we mothers, we're all fighting the same good fight, aren't we.