Thursday, January 21, 2016

Quilting

I am an on again off again quilter. I get the bug and it's all I think about sometimes. Then I put my fabric away and ignore it for months on end.

I have been gearing up to quilting again. Yesterday I unpicked a row on Josh's eagle quilt. I haven't wanted to do it, and so it sat quietly waiting for me to be ready.

Today I counted squares and figured how many blocks I will need for the border. I cut out over seventy 6 inch blocks - not really that long, but it sounds impressive. I feel the quilting mojo coming over me.  

Good thing, I have 6 great neices and nephews getting ready to make their apperance. Actually one is already here, five more are on their way. Growing families are wonderful.

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Oooh, quilting mojo . . . I like that!!

Happy quilting!!!