Friday, April 15, 2016

Golfing in paradise

Just this last week in Church Craig did a very brave thing and got up and said, "My name is Craig Oswald, and I'm addicted to golf. It's been about a year since I last played."  It was humor in part of his testimony. He bore a sincere and touching testimony about what is important in life. 

Anyway, here we are less than a week later and where is he? On a golf course in Hawaii. 

It is a board meeting and he traveled solo this time. So he spent his free day on the links. 


This hole is right on the beach. You can see the ocean at the end of the hole. I have no idea why the rock is in the middle of the fairway. 


The last hole. I'm thinking he'll get in the water next. His two favorite things. Wish I was there to share it with him. 

Oh well it is Josh and I at home and Boaz on a scout camp out. 

We are a bit fragmented this weekend. 



1 comment:

Anaise said...

Here's to one-on-one time for mom and son. :)