I have always loved roller coasters and crazy rides. Josh and Boaz not as much. But we put on our happy faces and tried the wild ones.
The Silver Bullet was our first ride. The wait wasn't too bad, but I think it was definitely worth it. We went fast, upside down and even went through a cork screw. Boaz and Craig came off it a bit green, but still had fun.
We tried a few other rides and then tried the log ride.
Criag and I were in the back of the log, and I took a selfie. I tried hard to keep my phone dry, but I still wanted the picture.
After lunch and the pony express ride we tried the river rapids ride. We were guaranteed to get wet. I was worried about the phone again, but they had a central water proof container. It was a great ride. The best part was the anticipation and utter helplessness of knowing a wave was coming and hoping it would hit somebody else in the raft. We discovered that the person facing backward was the most likely to get drenched. But it didn't always turn out that way.
Josh didn't get it too bad. But he was wearing light colored clothing, so it showed up best.
Boaz got the wettest, but his dark clothes hid the evidence.
I got very wet, but I was the one with the camera, so no pictures. :) However, I was wearing light colored capris, and by the time I got off the raft, my pants were almost transparent. I was glad my garments offered better coverage so I wasn't indecent. We dried quickly and I was back to normal in almost no time.
The boys weren't too happy with my camera.
Josh is showing his displeasure at being photographed. Too bad.





1 comment:
They're such cute boys. :)
I'm glad your "transparent" pants weren't too bad a show!
Post a Comment