Today, Craig decided to do a bit of work outside. While he was gone running an errand, running a load to the DI truck, I decided to water the plants. Later I apologized for getting distracted and making his job harder. He just smiled at me and said it was okay.
Anyway, close to the place where we spotted the first baby, I had my eyes opened.
Do you see them? There are at least 4.
Here Boaz is trying to get one to climb on him while its siblings are trying to stay out of it.
Making friends.
You have to look close. He fades into the dead plants.
Legs and body parts poking out of the foliage.
I counted about 30. Now it was hard, it's not like there is a green one, a yellow one, a purple one, etc. I tried to count in one group or area, but I might have counted a few more than once, but still I am confident there were a lot. I'm also confident that I didn't see all of them that were there. So I am going out on a limb and saying there are more than 60 babies in my back hedges.
Finding joy in simple things.





No comments:
Post a Comment