It was so weird not having him here for a week. It's the longest he has been away. I'm super glad he is home.
Hanging in the back of the group.
Again hanging in the back of the group. On the way to see the sequoias.
Feeling small in huge nature.
Dirty boy home in my garage. I'm loving the hair. He wore all his underwear, that makes me happy. But he only wore two pair of socks - I sent six pair. That makes me a bit squeamish. But it was scout camp, I'll have to be happy with the underwear.
He worked on three merit badges. It's slower in CA. We have been working on four at home, we still have a bit to go but are progressing nicely.
He grew the week he was away playing in nature. We had to measure.






No comments:
Post a Comment