Two sweet twin girls are a month old. One is getting ready to come home today and hopefully the second tomorrow.
The pictures have been so fun to see on Facebook and Instagram. We are so lucky to be able to see people we love grow and develop.
I'm excited to meet them. But in the mean time, I'll send the quilts with Craig and Boaz next week.
I love that all the blocks are different. It's bright and happy.
The triangle showing the back fabric.
This nine-patch is fun and has some of my favorite fabrics.
The backs and the bindings are the same. They both have the same muslin for the contrast.
Happy quilts for sweet girls. Maizy and Zoey. Welcome to Earth and welcome home.




1 comment:
What joy! I like how the quilts are similar but distinct. What a gift you have and share!!!!
Post a Comment