Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Modern day miracle



This right here is a miracle. September 20, 2022



Boaz is in the Philippines, Thea is in Hawaii, Josh is in Utah and we are in Idaho. When I was on my mission, I would have died for something like this. September 27, 2022



Josh told me I needed to let everyone know when I wanted to take a picture so we could all smile. October 4, 2022



Some pictures are better than others. October 12, 2022



Our weekly talks have been a blessing. October 23, 2022



We have gotten closer and more involved as a family.  October 30, 2022



We look forward to Sunday nights ( Monday mornings for Boaz) each week. November 6, 2022



He calls us from tomorrow. He’s 14 hours ahead of mountain time. November 13, 2022



The first time Alex made an appearance. November 20, 2022



He hangs out in the background. Even if he isn’t in the frame. November 27, 2022



We are so grateful. December 4, 2022



Thea didn’t make it until after Josh had to leave. December 11, 2022 

1 comment:

Anaise said...

This is awesome! I'm going to have to remember to make this effort with my own family as we disperse in time and place.