!!!!!
I was so excited. We traveled to Idaho Falls and went shopping before. There were four of us in my car. Wendy, Bren, and Terry. I drove.
These ladies are my work buddies. We giggle and have fun together.
After shopping, I found three pairs of shoes to wear in the jungle, we met for dinner.
We had yummy Mexican food. We were a pretty big group.
Then we stopped quick at the hotel and made it to the venue. A stadium where they play hockey. We were sitting on the side.
I have not been to many concerts before. But Lindsey puts on a great show. She is very active on the stage. Her and her violin dance and move all over. Her dancers were great. Her personality shone through. She was funny, clever, and extremely talented. We had so much fun.
Not all of us. Terry is hiding in there somewhere.
The Joneses ended up a little bit away from us.
A fun Saturday. We woke up and headed home for Sunday at home. I made it to church.
No comments:
Post a Comment