Tuesday, December 27, 2022

The text I sent Craig this morning.

So . . .

I caught my first mouse. 
🐁 

I headed out to get the garbage can from the curb. I was careful. 

I stepped on the sidewalk, or so I thought. It was a sheet of ice. I tried my hardest to recover, but I went down. 

Not really hard, but in a spectacular fashion. A sweet gentleman in a cowboy hat with gray hair was driving by and he pulled over to see if I was okay. 

By the time he got out of the truck I was on my feet talking my self out of running away in embarrassment. 

How was your morning?








I picked up these bad boy mouse traps yesterday. First day and we caught one. 


1 comment:

Anaise said...

Glad you got a mouse!
Glad you're ok!
Glad the man was kind!

Sorry it was all kind of a rough morning. :)