After being without the computer for two days, I decided to see if I could figure it out by myself. Wow! It really wasn't that hard. I started plugging wires into the color coded areas on the stack and found the wall jacks and waala. I am back in blogging heaven.
Yesterday was the primary program in Brenda's ward. Boaz told me he knew all the songs. I felt a little bad that Josh and Boaz are missing participating in the program this year. It was a bit different watching with my kids sitting beside me in the row. But I always love the Primary Program.
The house is full of boxes, but I was grateful when Brenda said that it was looking like Wendy's home. So, bit by bit, I will eat this elephant.
4 comments:
Okay Wendy, I can't find the post that said you were moving and to where. So....where did you move to? Did Craig change jobs? I need your new address so I can make the change on my Christmas Card list. Good luck with the unpacking and getting settled.
I'm sad the boys are missing their program, too. Primary Programs are my very favoritest Sundays of the year. Moving is yucky. I hope your elephant is a small one.
all moved? holy cow, so where do you live now? When Joe and I were looking at locations for after graduation we google the distance between the nearest relatives...we were leaning toward Springfield but after talking to the man that gave Joe the job offer he applied for the tri-cities! So we'd still be relatively close. :)
Oh I don't envy the unpacking phase -so much hard then the packing stage. Especially when you're trying to figure out where everything can go in a new and differently arranged space. Good Luck!!
And, I still think it would be the best thing to live so close to an awesome sister -I know you guys are in for some great times.
Post a Comment