Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boaz doing his happy dance.


We played a game tonight with some music. Boaz loved it. He could not sit still. He danced and jumped and bounced and bopped for over an hour. I'm tired just remembering it. It's nice to have such a happy boy. Thank you Auntie Brenda for taking my camera and capturing the moment.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Look at you and your happy boys, I love this picture.

Holly or Joe said...

Cute -I love that he had the endurance to go for an hour! I love boys! I take it this pic was in the new home -love the fire place!
And you'll have to post pictures of it when you're settled and have the time.

The Halls said...

Hi Wendy!
Good to hear from you! I'm glad my boys are not the only ones who never stop jumping up and down.

I had a friend who said sometimes when her kids are in bed after a day of jumping up and down or such, her and her husband look at each other and think "when will our kids ever be normal?" and then they say, "Oh, they are!" Thank heavens for healthy energetic boys! I sure am!