Josh taught me a new term a few months ago. Mophead. I'm not sure I like the image, but I was certain that my two boys were headed for that designation. So I took the scissors in my hands and ignored the groans and moans and murmurings and mutterings.
I must admit, I did a fair job. Boaz's bangs are a bit short, but they will grow out soon enough. I have two very hadsome boys, even if I say so myself.
I love them. Josh trying to be cool, and Boaz mugging for the camera.

4 comments:
They are beautiful boys. I was so nervous the first time I cut Scott's hair for him--it took over an hour to finish. Now I'm pretty confident and fast. A set of clippers and scissors was a good investment.
I'm very confused about one thing though--what did you mean about the "german" at the top of my blog and the "german" when you post a comment? I've thought about it all day, and I can't figure it out to save my life!
Sometimes my dashboard appears in German. I don't know why that is. I just noticed it on all the blogs that I tried to access today. I got it back in English and am very confused too.
Good job! Had you done this before? If not I'm way impressed!I'd be nervous to attepmt more than Ben's head. I cut Ben's hair, but he has very little..and what he does have is fine and light, so you can't see the flaws.
Good way to save money that's for sure. Boys are easy!
Post a Comment