Craig said he felt like Jed Clampet. He called me from the road and told me the suburban was filled to the roof. I couldn't picture what he ment.
I especially like the juxtaposition of the vacuum cleaner on top of the lawn mower. I think that is a nice touch. Blue and yellow are good colors together:)
He drove at night, I think that was a good thing. At least the lights of the other drivers would be noticable. I hate not being able to see out of the windows. The only windows he was able to see out of was the windsheild and the drivers side window. I was amazed as we pulled out item after item.
And if you notice, his pringles were handy for the snakies. A nice touch.
You can't imagine how many times he cursed me for the baskets. He told me he left some of them behind.
All in all, I'm glad he's fineally here. The boys are extatic. They do love their daddy.

2 comments:
Good grief!!! :)
Holy Cow! I'm glad he made it too -looks like a tight sqeeze.....and yes,the pringles must always be accessible, of course! ;)
Hopefully that was the last load for you guys- and I am glad the boys have their dad back too. I love watching the father/son relationship. Men just do things so differently,and boys love it.
Joe's leaving again this sunday -for two weeks- what will the boys do?! Probably "drive mama nuts". ;)
Post a Comment