Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have a sewing room (office)

Yesterday I got to sew again. I was so happy. I have two blocks done, and 14 to go. They should go pretty fast, because I've done them all before. Last night I didn't have to put my machine away, and I didn't have to feel guilty that it was out. I have a sewing room.

Today Craig took Boaz and Josh is in school. That means that I have until Josh gets home all to my self. I can sew again and not feel guilty about letting Boaz play play station all day. He will be golfing with daddy.

I also have a few errands to run and some important business to take care of. DMV and school district things, but I can sew and sew and sew.

3 comments:

Holly or Joe said...

Congratulations!! It's a rarity that moms get a ton of time to do any one things -schedules usaully interrupt most projects -but, i am happy for you and I think it's awesome you have a "sewing room". A place all to your self. Nice!! Have Fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy that is so cool! I wish I could sew,someday maybe but for now I can make pillow cases and simple curtains. But you make masterpeices, I am so happy you have a whole room for it! :)

Anaise said...

Wow! A day to sew guilt-free! That's a dream come true. I hope it is truly wonderful! And how fun for Boaz to get to golf with Daddy! :)