Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ben's new best friend

Ben decided that Josh was the coolest person ever. He declared to anybody who would listen that Josh was his best friend.

Holly told us that Ben is drawn to the oldest boys. He was very sad to see us go. We were sad too. This trip he actually liked me a little bit. Last trip he was still deciding when we left. Kade was experimenting and finding all the different ways he could express his own will. A very cute stage to watch someone elses kid go through. I remember I was exasperated and exhausted when mine were there. He is sure that he is as big as everybody else. I love them both.

 

I love these pictures. Ben happy to be by his best friend and Josh is happy to be the big cousin. In fact I think he enjoyed the adulation.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: