I didn't give myself a lot of time to do this quilt. But, I sewed and sewed and sewed and I finished the quilting the day we left for Utah. (I ran out of thread, or I would have had it done the night before.) My plan was to bind it in Utah. I bound it Sunday after Church. Then we headed down to Provo for the water park. I crashed and then got up and finished it that morning. I don't know why I have to work until the deadline -- or why I make the deadline the absolute last minute. Oh well, it turned out darling. The fabric is from Brenda. She tries to get me to widen my quilting horizons. I just picked up the light value fabrics and the quilt is stunning.
Of course I can't just go with a boring back. I like the pieced look on the back too. :)
Sweet baby Cadence, with Grandma LuRose holding her at the water park. Her first Oswald reunion. Looking forward to many more. She was a trooper. :)
1 comment:
Beautiful--really beautiful.
Post a Comment