A nice couple took a picture of us while we were at dinner on our first night in town. We enjoyed a lovely Italian meal outside.
Love Park. A nice couple from England asked me to take their picture while they stood in front of the the Love statue. Of course I was happy to do so. They offered to take my picture. Craig was practising with the choir. I didn't want to be single under love. So I said thank you, but I'd have to get my husband there later. Honestly, I was happy with this picture.
Craig didn't want his picture taken hardly at all. I snuck the one at the prison. And the dinner picture came about because people took the camera out of his hands after he took one of me solo. He had to pose for that one. But this picture he wanted. Him and George Washington. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment