Friday, July 9, 2010

Obsolete technology

I saw this and just started to laugh. Craig pointed to one a few feet away that might of worked. But I thought this was perfect. A pay phone with no receiver. No way to use the thing. And really, when was the last time you tried to use one? The last time I tried to use one I was in Utah. The number nine button didn't work. It made the thing absolutely useless for me. I had to dial the number nine. That must have been over 2 years ago, because I've had my cell for just over 2 years. Before that, I can't remember the last time I used a pay phone.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Haha I CAN remember the last time I used a pay phone, in the california airport, while waiting to board, after the power outage. Back in Highschool!