Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas family fun

Once again, I didn't get any pictures of the Harris family Christmas party. We headed south to SLC and meet up with most of my siblings. I took the popcorn and rolo pretzles that I had made for neighbor gifts. I also took some of the Christmas ham.

Deb hosted and worried a bit about the food. She supplied a ton of food. There was no way we could have eaten all that she supplied, just herself. But better to have too much rather than not enough.

I got to hold sweet babies. Millie wasn't too happy being passed off to me, but she did pretty good. Wyatt was happy to let me hold him and play with daddy. 

My boys got to hang out with my family.  Uncle Peter talked movies and books and let them know their parents were a little derelict for not taking them to the new Hobbit movie. Josh and Boaz totally agreed with him.

Hanging with the cousins is always a good thing. I  am going to have to remember to take more pictures.  Shame on me.

1 comment:

Anaise said...

If you were having too much fun to stop for pictures, then that's good!!!!