Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year

A lot has happened this year.

Josh went to CA without us, started high school, had his appendix out, and got into symphonic band as a freshman. He  is playing the tuba.

Boaz came to Wisconnsin with us, started 5th grade - his last year in elementary school - and discovered that he loves to read.

I have finished the Old Testament again. I learn to love it each time I read it. I also understand it better with each time I read it. This year Craig read it faster than I did.

Craig started as a consultant and spent his work time in Kansas. Our family learned how to function with texting and phone calls. We treasure the time that he is home.

Thea went to Indiana, came back to Idaho and now she is in Oregon. We have loved the time that she spent with us. We have had memories climbing mountains, sung new songs, looked at snow differently, and now we miss her. She is amazing.

New babies joined our family, missionaries left and returned home. 

It has been a good year. We are looking fourward to another great year in 2015.

No comments: