I came to my senses and started taking pictures when the boys were all settled upstairs playing their new X-Box games.
They were not too happy I had showed up with the camera. They are enjoying our old living room furniture just recently moved upstairs.
Boaz seemed to be unusually bugged and tried to hide from the camera.
But I caught this picture anyway.
Josh was a bit more resigned in his disapproval of the camera.
However he did put on the headset that Thea got them for Christmas. He looks like he is an airline pilot here.
This is the new set up. They had a good Christmas.
This is my Christmas. New living room furniture. So comfy and pretty.
And a new computer to replace our ancient, virus ridden computer. Now I have to learn a new operating system. I am still not too sure about how to get what I need from it.
Our love of Lindor.
And our Christmas miracle. We woke up to a beautiful white Christmas. Our months of November and most of December have been unusually warm.










1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you!!!
No white Christmas for us, but I'm not complaining. :)
Post a Comment